Gentle Black Sugar Facial Polish
The Klairs Gentle Black Sugar Facial Polish for face contains an abundance of black sugar. Black sugar aids in the removal of dead skin cells and blackheads. It exfoliates of dry skin with ease and adds a glossy smooth look to the skin.
- Reviews (3)
+ Increased volume by 80%.
+ Vegan friendly.
+ Exfoliates dead skin cells.
+ Eliminates the waste from the skin.
+ Controls your blackheads and excessive sebum.
+ Moisturize the dry skin.
Volume : 110g
All Skin Types
Made in Korea
The Klairs Gentle Black Sugar Facial Polish for face contains an abundance of black sugar.
Black sugar aids in the removal of dead skin cells and blackheads. It exfoliates of dry skin
with ease and adds a glossy smooth look to the skin.
By using the RENEWED Klairs Gentle Black Sugar Facial Polish for Face once a week,
you can achieve smooth soft skin that is perfect for makeup application.
Check the renewal point and enjoy it !
FEATURES: The Gentle Black Sugar Facial Polish is a premium facial scrub with natural moisturizers including black sugar, shea butter, and cranberry oil to smooth the skin.
The fine particles of black sugar and unsaturated fatty acids melt the deeply rooted blackheads and sebum in the pores, as well as rough skin, making it silky smooth. The cranberry seed oil, shea butter, and vitamins A & E hydrates and comforts the skin that can become sensitive after care
HOW TO USE:
1) Clean your face and mix an adequate amount of black sugar polish with 2-3 drops of water.
2) Gently massage the scrub in a circular motion on the face.
3) Rinse thoroughly and apply your usual toner, serum and moisturizer from your skincare routine.
1)Some customers are worried about the stimulation when they use this scrub. However, this scrub is mild and good for sensitive skin because the black sugar is same sugar you’ve eaten.
2) If you’re so worried about the stimulation, please use it with your cleansing oil you use.
You would not feel any stimulation, also you realize that this way is better to use this scrub effective.,
- Can I use it on sensitive skin? A. There are no ingredients that may cause irritation to sensitive skin. However, if you have very thin skin and is extremely sensitive to friction, we do not recommend a scrub type exfoliant.Q. Does it completely remove blackheads? A. The principle of a scrub is not to extract blackheads, but to dissolve the surface of the blackhead where it is blackened and oxidized so that the blackhead is no longer noticeable. This method is much better than the extraction because when the sebum is extracted, the pore becomes empty and the entrance of the pore becomes enlarged and more noticeable. As long as sebaceous glands are secreted, you can’t prevent the oil from oxidizing and blackening, but you can maintain a cleaner look by cleansing with the Black Sugar Polish.Q. Can I use it with products containing AHA/BHA? A. There is no collision on the ingredients, but using AHA/BHA products after using the scrub may make the skin more irritable than usual. It is recommended to alternate use of the products between 2-3 days or to use the products specifically for target areas (the Black Sugar Polish for areas with blackheads and AHA/BHA products for areas with whiteheads).Q. Is it better to use with a cleansing oil? A. When used together, you can experience a more complete cleansing experience. For sebum and exfoliation care, use both once a week for optimal results. First, cleanse the skin with the cleansing oil, removing wastes. Then follow up with the scrub, gently removing sebum and dead skin cells, and rinse with warm water. Afterwards, use a foaming cleanser or facial soap for a second cleanse to remove all residues and oils and for a fresh finish. (If the skin feels dry, you can skip the second cleanse.)Q. Can I use it every day? A. Recommended use frequency is about 2-3 times a week, but it can be used every day if you do not experience redness or irritation after use every day.Q. When should I use it—in the morning or evening? A. You can use it in the morning or the evening. When used in the morning, it smooths and moisturizes the skin, leaving the skin in a prime condition to apply makeup. When used in the evening, it removes all the wastes accumulated throughout the day and helps the absorption of other products.Q. Can I use it on my eyes or the lips? A. Lips are OK, eyes are NO. It can be used as a lip scrub and can leave your lips feeling hydrated and soft after use. It is better to avoid contact with the eye area since the skin is very thin and it is best to minimize any kind of friction.Q. Can I use it on acne skin? A. Yes, but areas of inflammation or recently extracted areas should be avoided due to the possibility of irritation.
INGREDIENTS: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Black Strap Powder, CETYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, PETROLATUM, GLYCERIN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, Candelilla Wax Esters, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Polysorbate 20, Microcrystalline Wax, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Powder, Fragrance, Carapa Guaianensis Seed Oil, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil