Dear Klairs Rich Moist Foaming Cleanser allows gentle facial wash with abundant foam. It effectively removes skin impurities and residues from your skin to be moist and smooth after cleansing.
– Primary Skin Irritation Test completed
– Primary Skin Irritation Test for Sensitive Skin completed
– Eye Irritation Test completed
The bottom line is, if you are looking for a gentle cleanser that cleanses without drying out the skin, Dear Klairs Rich Moist Foaming Cleanser is the one.
Explore all Cleansers available at BeautyBarn. Shop and browse through the best of Klairs brand.
How To Use
1) Wet the face with warm water and apply 3-4 pumps of the cleanser on the face.
2) Deep cleanse by gently massaging the face in a circular motion.
3) Rinse off with warm water.
Aqua (Water), Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Lauric Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethyl Sulfone, Betaine, Stearic Acid, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Potassium Hydroxide, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Water, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Butylene Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract, Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Capric Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citric Acid, Panthenol, Pyridoxine HCl, Palmitic Acid, Arachidic Acid, Propanediol, Oleic Acid, Lysine HCl, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Acetyl Methionine, Theanine, Proline, Corchorus Olitorius Leaf Extract, Hibiscus Mutabilis Flower Extract, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Hibiscus Esculentus Fruit Extract, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Apium Graveolens (Celery) Extract, Brassica Rapa (Turnip) Leaf Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Brassica Oleracea Capitata (Cabbage) Leaf Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate, Papain, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Hydrolyzed Pea Protein, Phytosterols, Lecithin, Squalane, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Beta-Glucan, Ceramide NP, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Panax Ginseng Callus Culture Extract.
Shipping & Handling
- We charge a shipping fee of ₹50 for orders below ₹2000 and free shipping for all orders above ₹2000.
- HOW IT WORKS: Once our system processes your order, your products are inspected thoroughly to ensure they are in a perfect condition.
- After they pass through the final round of quality check, they are packed and handed over to our trusted delivery partner.
- Our delivery partners then bring the package to you at the earliest possible. In case, they are unable to reach your provided address or at a suitable time, they will contact you to resolve the issue.
- If your Order is showing as delivered but you have not received it, Please update us within 5-12 hours so that we can look into it, or else after the TAT gets over we can’t look into the order.
Beauty barn ships India wide!
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive an email/SMS/Instagram with the details of the tracking number and the courier company that is processing your order.
We ensure your orders are dispatched within a few hours of order (before 10a.m on working days) to upto two working days.
Packaging and Damage
Beauty barn maintains a very high level of quality control and till date, we have received minimal complaints about the quality of our packaging.
Furthermore, less than 0.02% 0f our products we ship are returned to us as damaged. To ensure your products remain undamaged during the shipping process, each individual product is packaged in bubble wrap while fragile items like bottles are safely secured with additional bubble wrap, which are then packaged in boxes which are wrapped in plastics.
We pride ourselves on the quality of our packaging. Till date, we have received minimal complaints about damaged products due to our packaging.